Bayside Chinese Medicine
Trained by Professor Lun Wong (awarded an Order of Australia for his services to Chinese medicine) as a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, Natasha Bakker utilizes Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Tuina Massage (including cupping), Diet and Exercise therapies.
Chinese medicine utilizes a mind body and spirit approach to healing, the understanding of how we are affected by our lifestyle choices, infection and weather and how our recovery is influenced by our emotional and mental states as well as the physical condition and diet. A treatment plan can be developed that focuses on the underlying causes of health problems, rather than just the symptoms, helping to maintain the body’s inner balance and working on each patient’s individual pattern.
Completing an Advanced Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2005, and starting her practice in January 2006, Natasha has also helped to edit a textbook which is available on Amazon.com and is being used as the definitive text in teaching Chinese Pediatrics in China as well as being available around the world in English. “Pediatrics in Chinese Medicine” (Book and Dvd) by Wang Shou-chuan, Julie Mulin Qiao-Wong, Zhao Xia and Natasha Bakker (May 1, 2012) et al.
Let us help you
Traditionally, Chinese Medicine has helped with many symptoms of illness by using various combinations of acupuncture, Tuina massage, Chinese herbal medicine, cupping, moxibustion, diet and lifestyle changes. Many patients feel helplessly trapped in their condition, seeking help from various different practitioners without knowing who to turn to and what to expect. By using this medicine which began over 3000 years ago, there are many natural ways that may be used to bring the person back to a feeling of well-being, health and relief.
Bayside Chinese Medicine helps you to:
- Find relief
- Listens and cares for you
- Gives you longer appointments
- Gives value for money
- Registered experienced practitioner
- Health insurance rebates
- Teaches you how to avoid repeating the problem
- Can authorize a letter for leave if you are sick and unable to work
These are some of the benefits of a session with Bayside Chinese medicine.
Bayside Chinese Medicine’s intent is to help you to locate and understand the underlying habits and issues that have allowed your illness or condition to manifest. This is not only to gain immediate relief, but to also initiate and develop a preventative behavioral pattern to avoid a continued and chronic illness pattern.
Many conditions may be treated with this ancient and revered medicine including dis-harmonies that create chronic and complex disorders that often have no name or have undiscovered causes.
Acupuncture and herbs are both an integral part of Chinese medicine practice, possibly helping patients to manage many symptoms, including pain stress and fatigue. Chinese medicine treatment may be able to assist with:
- Managing pain, stress and fatigue relating to some autoimmune disorders whilst in consultation with other treating health professionals
- Management of pain, nausea and fatigue that is related to many chronic diseases
- Managing the nausea and vomiting that comes with chemotherapy
- Assist with IVF treatment (whilst there is continuing research on how the addition of acupuncture may increase the effectiveness of IFV treatment, you need to consult with your practitioner to see if it applies to you)
- Stress management
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Managing muscular tension often associated with asthma
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal pain, nausea and vomiting
- Pain relief management
- Chronic pain related to depression by managing the underlying chronic pain
If you have a condition that you would like to know if it may be helped, please do not hesitate to contact this clinic for help by email: email@example.com
or Call: 0418 327 892.
Practitioner Registration & Professional Organizations
Member of – Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Australia
AHPRA Registered Acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner
AACMA Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Limited
Registered Practitioner with an Advanced Diploma In Traditional Chinese Medicine.